Genova - Italian Style Solid Light Tuna in Pure Olive Oil, (6) - 3 oz Cans. Canned tuna: the 5 most popular Italian brands worldwide, “Italian tomato sauce: 5 brands that are a symbol of quality and Made in Italy world-wide”, The 5 best-selling Italian biscuits by Bell Italia abroad, The 5 most popular Mulino Bianco products abroad, Bell Italia’s export: the 5 most popular made in Apulia brands. more. Required fields are marked *, By using this form, you accept the storage and management of your data from this website *, Since 2010, the year of its foundation, Bell Italia Srl has been operating on the international market as a wholesaler of large consumer goods and has built a network of agents and customers all over the world. www.genovaseafood.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. It may be a little bit more expensive than the others. Oh well, it’s Pastene for me now, which I find very similar. One can litterally taste the sea!!! She loves it so much. What makes it unique is the characteristic pink color and the high quality, guaranteed by rigorous controls and by a double cleaning done by hand. Among these is Thai Union Frozen Products, one of the most important companies and very open to the international markets. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. I really like the taste of it and the fact that it doesn’t have additives; however, on occasion I’ve bitten down on something like rock salt. Yes it is better that Albacore, I get 7oz cans at costco at under $2.00 a can. This process is automatic. tried to find a high quality tuna in broth or oil for years… In america, its mostly water packed. Nostromo is one of the biggest brands of canned tuna in the Italian market. I used to eat the 3oz. Genova Yellowfin in Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a good choice for canned tuna fans, and just different enough from the solid albacore to be interesting. www.genovaseafood.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. Didn’t think much of it because that is found sometimes in canned salmon. I love to put a can in a tossed salad with olive oil and vinegar. Check out their website at http://www.dayislandfishco.com, Tuna Guys & Day Island is the same fish – same family own both. The range of Rio Mare products is exported in over 30 countries and includes tuna in olive oil, tuna in brine, tuna loins, seasoned tuna for pasta, tuna with vegetables and spreadable tuna. It’s a shame… I loved the old Genova. Tuna Guys canned albacore is the best on the market.You get a solid pack of Albacore and need a fork to get it out of the can. 90% of its production is distributed in Italy, whereas the remaining 10% goes the main European and non-European countries. The service requires full JavaScript support in order to view this website. Our Tuna . I’ve contacted Chicken of the Sea. Let’s me honest here. 99 ($2.50/Count) $9.99 shipping. The service requires full JavaScript support in order to view this website. I've even gotten quite a few to switch over to Genova Yellowfin. Tuna has been fished for centuries: even in the ancient days it was fished on a large scale, especially in Gibraltar and in the Hellespont. Genova Tonno! I could not agree with you More Genova tuna is so much better then the other common brands I can barley stand to eat the others. I introduced this to my mother-in-law. It is the most moist tuna I have ever tasted. They have changed their site but the original claim was that it had less mercury than canned salmon which would allow a person to safely eat five cans a week! Thank you Genova brand for sending me the free coupon, as you can see, I enjoyed it. The service requires full cookie support in order to view this website. Genova is really a sub-brand of Chicken of the Sea, packaged fancily to appear that it just arrived off the boat from Italy, rather than a fish-farm: To the untrained buyer of tuna, the two distinguishing features of this can (beyond the foreign-language marketing) are (1) it’s packed in olive oil, and (2) it’s yellowfin tuna. www.genovaseafood.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. It’s produced exclusively in Italy, and the materials are chosen carefully. Is all genova tonno yellow fin? This is a critical step in our commitment to ocean sustainability. Genova is really a sub-brand of Chicken of the Sea, packaged fancily to appear that it just arrived off the boat from Italy, rather than a fish-farm: To the untrained buyer of tuna, the two distinguishing features of this can (beyond the foreign-language marketing) are (1) it’s packed in olive oil, and (2) it’s yellowfin tuna.