A wedding is a big day for a family and the bride and the groom. This is when a couple enters into a new phase of their life through a lifelong tie that is through marriage. On such special occasions, we often wonder what to wear and how to create a new and stunning look by altering the old clothing like the round neck blouse, and simultaneously you want to curb your extra expenses. To such concern, I want to make you know that don’t worry about your look. If you have a round-neck blouse in your closet, you are fifty per cent ready with your look for this wedding season.
But if you don’t have a round neck blouse in your closet, don’t worry, because Myntra has come up with a collection of budget-friendly round neck blouses. In addition, you may think about how an old round neck blouse can help you alter your makeover. Well. To those queries, I have come up with certain ideas about how you can style your old round neck blouse this wedding season. Some of my ideas are:
- Peach-coloured silk saree with brocade round neck blouse: If you want to look Gorgeous wearing your round neck blouse with churidar sleeves, you must pair a brocade saree with it. Together they will help you create a perfect look that every person’s heartthrobs. The peach colour will be perfect for you with such a material. Along with that, you must also opt for some heavy jewelry to create a stunning look.
- Full sleeves round neck blouse with single colour silk saree: Single colour or one colour silk sarees are in trend. These are the type of sarees that you can match up with any colour round neck blouse to create a trendy look for this wedding season. All you need is a pair of long earrings.
- Match the glass sleeves round neck blouse with a satin saree: Satin sarees are also the most demanded sarees nowadays due to their shine and texture. If you pair your old round-neck blouse, it will help you create an elegant look; all you need is simple makeup and a pair of simple ear cuffs.
- Use a saree as a lehenga and use a round neck blouse: You can also use your old round neck blouse and a saree to make a lehenga. Lehenga-style sarees with round neck blouses with churidar sleeves often create a perfect look for the wedding ceremony.
- Use your old round neck blouse with the old lehenga to make an Anarkali salwar suit: you can also use your old round neck blouse and the lehenga skirts to create an Anarkali suit in no time. It will be the best use of your old stocked materials.
- A sleeveless round neck blouse can be contrasted to the net sarees: Net sarees often require a long round neck blouse to create a trendy and elegant look. Hence it will also suit you if you have a dark-coloured net saree.
Besides the ideas mentioned above, you can also design your outlook differently with the round neck blouse.